North Little Rock company is seeking an AutoCAD Drafter.
- Meet daily deadlines for submittals/shop drawings and as-built drawings.
- Manipulate AutoCAD backgrounds and clean up layers, x-refs, etc. in preparation for shop drawings.
- Provide 100% accurate drawings with point to point wiring, symbols, legends, cable sizes, cable types, mounting hardware, details, risers, etc.
- Import and edit pdf files within AutoCAD.
- Properly document and journalize all project activities, internal conversations, customer conversations or anything verbal. If it isn’t written down, it doesn’t exist.
- Provide 100% thorough review of all drawings.
- Assist sales personnel on site surveys.
- Exhibit thoroughness, timeliness, accuracy, and completeness exhibited in routine assignments and special projects.
No keywords were found.